IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. IF YOU ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES VIA TEXT, EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR MESSAGE OR DATA CHARGES AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. BY ENTERING, YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA or WV) who are 18 years of age (19 in AL and NE) or older at the time of promotion entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), Huddle House, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, Sponsor and the other listed entities are “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. EST on July 28, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on October 29, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be eligible to win a prize. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) TEXT MESSAGE ENTRY METHOD: Use your mobile phone to text “HUDDLE HOUSE” to short code 31996. You will receive back a text message with a link to an online form. Entrants will be required to confirm their age and state of residence, and submit their email address and phone number. Standard data fees may apply. If entrant does not have a smart phone that can view the entry form, the text message will display the website for entry via a computer. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES VIA TEXT MESSAGING THE ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO RECEIVE TEXT AND PHONE MESSAGES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Participants will receive up to three (3) text messages each time they text HUDDLE HOUSE to 31996. This could result in meaningful wireless service charges being incurred over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above. ENTRY BY TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers, but Sponsor cannot guarantee that any wireless service provider will participate. Participants are responsible for checking their phone’s features and wireless service to confirm the phone has the capability to text. Sponsor at its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time without notice.
(b) INTERNET ENTRY METHOD: Visit www.hhjamout.com and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Entrants will be required to confirm their age and state of residence, and submit their email address and phone number.
4. NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit one entry per day per person, regardless of method of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. If entrant attempts multiple entries in a day (with or without different credentials), Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries associated with the entrant phone number(s) and email address(es) involved. Approximately a total of three text messages will be required to participate. Entrant will receive up to three (3) text messages each time they text HUDDLE HOUSE to 31996. This could result in meaningful wireless service charges being incurred over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above.
5. IDENTITY OF ENTRANT: In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number, or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged (except as otherwise stated for text entries) or returned. Each entry must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated and repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, e.g., entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone numbers may be blocked.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Sweepstakes Administrator (as defined below) will randomly select potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received, and the Administrator’s decisions will be final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be selected in one random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be held on or about November 6, 2017. Winners will be notified within five (5) days of drawing. The Sweepstakes Administrator will randomly select potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by phone or email. If a potential winner does not respond within the designated time frame, the potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner does not respond within the designated time frame or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be awarded as set forth in Section 8.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION:Potential winners will be notified by phone, text, and/or email at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within five days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by phone or email, he/she must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued phone or wireless service that could prevent a potential winner from receiving his/her prize notification. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within 48 hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within required days; (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or (v) if a winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, then the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Only five alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain unrewarded. Allow 2-7 business days for delivery of the prize following completion of the winner confirmation/verification process.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. PRIZE DETAILS:
9. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: LIMIT ONE PRIZE DURING ENTIRE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD PER HOUSEHOLD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right (in its discretion) to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity, and age and artist restrictions. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Selection of airline, hotel and concert seat locations are solely within Live Nation’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Live Nation reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within two hundred (200) miles from concert venue. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Winner will be required to provide a credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in prize package. Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance of the travel date and is subject to availability and age restrictions. Travel must take place on the day prior to the confirmed concert and return the day following the concert. All travel must be taken no later than March 31, 2018; no alternative travel dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Live Nation is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Live Nation is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Live Nation. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/ENTRANTS’ RELEASES: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; (f) typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners or the distribution of any prize or (g) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned -- including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes -- then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor will immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor (e.g., in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment), and Sponsor will not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. The winners bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except for applicable manufacturers’ standard warranties, all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and Sponsor and Promotion Parties make NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
11. USE OF WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and otherwise use -- worldwide in any media now or later known -- each winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture, likeness, and/or prize information, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising, and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor (including, without limitation, in a public-facing winner list).
12. DISPUTES/GENERAL CONDITIONS:Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the state of New York. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflict of law doctrines. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
14. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2017 to Huddle House Concert Sweepstakes Winner list, PO BOX 217011, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-7011. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2017 to Huddle House Concert Sweepstakes Official Rules, PO BOX 217011, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-7011 or visit www.hhjamout.com.
16. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR:
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Administrator, and not to Live Nation.
©2017 PepsiCo, Inc. PEPSI, PEPSI-COLA, the Pepsi Globe and Mountain Dew are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
©2017 HUDDLE HOUSE, Inc.
Live Nation and Rock Flight are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.